Thursday, February 11, 2010

Host a Scentsy Party!

Presentation or Theme Party: I will arrive to your house and set up my beautiful Scentsy display. Your guests will arrive and I will give a quick overview on how Scentsy works. Host a theme party: Chocoholic, Mardi Gras, Luau, Hollywood, Fiesta, or any theme you can think of. Have fun with your party ideas!

Open House Party: If you had more of a casual party in mind, an open house will work great! We will have a 2-3 hour window open, for your guests to stop in and find out what Scentsy is all about.

Basket Party: Have a party at your work! I will give you a small kit that you will be able to bring with to your work. My kit includes: the 80+scents, order forms, catalogs, travel tin, car candle, room spray, and plug in warmer. Use the kit for a week, then return it to me with your orders. A Scentsy basket party is great if you don't have the space or time to hold an in house party.

Contact me today to find out what dates I have open, and you will be on your way to earning Scentsy rewards towards FREE and half priced items!!!
sweetscentsboutique@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment